What makes Calgary an ULTIMATE golf trip?
|1||A sexy downtown stay in Calgary, right on the doorstep of the stunning Rocky Mountains – absolutely the best of both worlds|
|2||Incredible, must-do, bucket-list golf, featuring the city’s top course in Mickelson National, paired with the top mountain courses in Canada including the Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course.|
A sexy downtown stay in Calgary, right on the doorstep of the stunning Rocky Mountains – absolutely the best of both worlds
Incredible, must-do, bucket-list golf, featuring the city’s top course in Mickelson National, paired with the top mountain courses in Canada including the Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course.
Calgary has a great nightlife that is authentic to the city. The pedestrian street Stephen Avenue, steps from your accommodation, has a number of establishments that feature evening festivities and live music on certain nights of the week. Or, when in Rome, try your hand at one of Calgary’s country bars, or Honky Tonks if you will.
Calgary’s culinary scene is jumping with award-winning restaurants abound, all within walking distance of your downtown hotel. If you enjoy a good steak, you’ll be able to find one in the city affectionately known as Cow Town. Alberta Beef is renowned and the restaurants and chop houses in downtown Calgary have perfected this staple.
Cocktails and libations are important, and from your stay in downtown Calgary you are never far from a lounge. ONE18 EMPIRE is a popular spot for a cocktail with a selection of whiskey tailored cocktails, over 300 whiskeys, ryes, bourbons and scotches, as well as craft beer and wine on tap, served up by seasoned bartenders. Of historical note, downtown Calgary is the birthplace of the Caesar, a designation they city’s top lounges don’t take lightly.
- 3 night stay in downtown Calgary, right in the heart of the action. We’ve sourced exceptional hotels
- Hot breakfast daily
- Golf with cart at (1) Mickelson National Golf Club (2) Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course
- Shuttle to and from golf excursions
(1) Epic experience that needs to be enjoyed by golf enthusiasts while the opportunity exists … this one of a kind track designed by Lefty himself will become a private club in the near future but is available for public play in the meantime. The course opened in 2020 and has vaulted up the rankings almost immediately. Most recently, was ranked #20 golf course in Canada (SCOREGolf, 2022)
(2) Iconic. Absolutely stunning. An experience unmatched, unrivalled, taking the road to Banff for a round of golf at one of the most prolific golf courses in Canada is an absolute must. This Stanley Thompson design, which cost a staggering $1,000,000 to construct in 1920’s (the most expensive course in the world at that time), is perhaps the most spectacular and striking location in the world. Most recently, was ranked #7 golf course in Canada (SCOREGolf, 2022)