It’s that time of year again – time to plan your annual men’s trip. And this year, it’s going to be a golf trip (as it should be every year, in our opinion). Since you don’t get to do this very often, it’s important that you […]
We love hosting bachelor parties, but we do have specific rules for bachelor party bookings.
(1) You must notify us if you are booking a bachelor party. Failure to do so can result in your entire booking being cancelled.
(2) Each bachelor party attendee will pay their trip cost, plus a $100 / person deposit. The $100 / person deposit is refunded after the trip, upon feedback from the hotel and golf courses that there were no issues with unruly behaviour.
Welcome Back, we are so excited to host our neighbours again! With the current exchange rate, a trip to Canada really makes sense / brings great value for our American friends. Please take note of the following when booking with BGT.
(1) All funds displayed are in CAD
(2) Payment – we accept Visa and Mastercard payments. Your credit card company will automatically make the conversion from CAD to USD, easy peasy.
(3) Consider playing our top course on the US side, Seneca Hickory Stick. This works really well as a play on the way home course – check-out of the hotel, cross the border, play your round, and continue on home.