Designed by famous architect, the legendary Stanley Thompson. In 2015, Whirlpool ranked #49 on SCOREGolf’s list of Top 59 Public Golf Courses in Canada
A crowd favourite designed by famed golf architect Douglas Carrick. A unique blend of links style holes with parkland settings. 4.5 rating out of 5 on GolfPass.com
Designed by golf legend John Daly, a beautiful parkland course that rewards a real “shot-makers” style of play. 4.0 rating out of 5 on GolfPass.com
A classic parkland course designed by Thomas McBroom. Challenging and breathtaking, boasting a 4.4 rating out of 5 on GolfPass.com
A must-play, Peninsula Lakes was ranked #3 of the 25 hidden gem golf courses in Canada (Golf Pass, 2022)
Our Top Pick! The top rated public golf course in Niagara, it was ranked #57 on SCOREGolf’s Top 59 Public Golf Courses in Canada (2021)
We love hosting bachelor parties, but we do have specific rules for bachelor party bookings.
(1) You must notify us if you are booking a bachelor party. Failure to do so can result in your entire booking being cancelled.
(2) Each bachelor party attendee will pay their trip cost, plus a $100 / person deposit. The $100 / person deposit is refunded after the trip, upon feedback from the hotel and golf courses that there were no issues with unruly behaviour.
Welcome Back, we are so excited to host our neighbours again! With the current exchange rate, a trip to Canada really makes sense / brings great value for our American friends. Please take note of the following when booking with BGT.
(1) All funds displayed are in CAD
(2) Payment – we accept Visa and Mastercard payments. Your credit card company will automatically make the conversion from CAD to USD, easy peasy.
(3) Consider playing our top course on the US side, Seneca Hickory Stick. This works really well as a play on the way home course – check-out of the hotel, cross the border, play your round, and continue on home.